Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moving forward 2

We've completed a mini trailer for "Nou Sove"



You can also view it on our temp micro site:

www.kijikmultimedia.com/nousove

Also we're very pleased that Wycleff's sister Melky Jean has featured our Nou Sove profile piece on her on her non profit organization Carma Foundation website:

http://www.carmafoundation.org/


The earthquake has changed so much in regards to Haiti. Many from around the world now have come to help and many more have pledged to help. I give kudos to those who have and challenge those who have pledged to follow through. It is sad news indeed that President Clinton has suffered another blow to the heart while pushing for change for Haiti. The history of Haiti is indeed heartbreaking and has broken many hearts. As President Clinton has been saying in many of his talks since the earthquake, there was a feeling right before the earthquake that tremendous change was happening for Haiti. I feel it was to happen because it was from the ground up. I have dedicated the last few posts of this blog to side initiatives that had happened as a result of the earthquake and of my work in and for Haiti, but please have a look at the first post and read up until now. I hope it is translated my feeling that change was coming. I hope and pray that all efforts for Haiti create the dynamic change necessary to make the country whole. I don't feel I'm doing anything to help Haiti, I feel Haiti has helped me. Historically and otherwise. I and my company have many projects on many issues of social equality, not just Haiti. It's really not about helping, for in helping others, we are helping ourselves. Everyone has needed a helping hand at some point and I feel no one should forget that. Whether the hand was large or small. It's not just Africa, or Bosnia or Haiti, it's many countries and many places. One never knows from one day to the next where the chips may fall and if they do fall hope there is someone there to give you one when you need it.

No comments: